Dockerfile to test Triton with C

Hi, I want to test Triton server in C, for that I want to use a containerized environment, I want to try this code deepstream_reference_apps/runtime_source_add_delete at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_reference_apps · GitHub , so I need a Dockerfile to be able to run it.

I tried to create a Dockerfile with FROM nvcr.io/nvidia/tritonserver:22.12-py3, but when I try to compile the C code, I got errors because there are no .h files that should be there, I mean with this docker image I got deepstream 5.1, but the folder /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/includes doesn’t exists. I downloaded the deepstream framework, and created this folder, but the compiler continues without finding the .h files

In addition I would like to use a image with the latest deepstream framework 6.1, or to get the instructions in the Dockerfile to update it.

Regards.

There is a DeepStream Triton docker image already, you can check it on NGC DeepStream page: DeepStream | NVIDIA NGC, the tag for the latest triton image: 6.1.1-triton

Hi Yingliu,
thanks for replying, I used that image also, but the error is the same. Using that image and trying to compile the C file, I got this

root@f9ab8a9d8911:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/apps/sample_apps# gcc -o test test.c $(pkg-config --libs --cflags gstreamer-1.0 gstreamer-rtsp-server-1.0)
test.c:24:10: fatal error: gstnvdsmeta.h: No such file or directory
24 | #include “gstnvdsmeta.h”

Regards.

gstnvdsmeta.h is in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/includes/gstnvdsmeta.h

1. please install deepstream sdk, please refer to Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation
  2. please add gstnvdsmeta.h’s path in makefile.
1 Like

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)

• DeepStream Version

• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)

• TensorRT Version

• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)

• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.