Does deepstream python app read RTCP package and pass it down in the pipeline?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**RTX 2060 laptop
• DeepStream Version6.1(deepstream python)
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Hello, i made an ROS2 node which publish images from a rtsp deepstream pipeline via a probe function.The pipeline is based on deepstream-imagedata-multistream. The probe is attach to the tiler sink and publish the Image msg with header.stamp = ntp in NvDsFrameMeta. But when i read the ntp in NvDsFrameMeta, i found it was 0.
So my question is: Does deepstream python app have the ability to handle (or just read) the RTCP package and pass it down in the pipeline so i can access it in probe function, or i just need to double check whether my camera send the RTCP package.
Really need help!!!

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_NTP_Timestamp.html

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.