Double Fine games won't start, complain about missing GL extensions

After installing Debian/stretch with the 375.26 Nvidia driver, some Double Fine games won’t start any more:

• GrimFandango dislays an error box saying “Unable to initialize game. Make sure the latest graphics card drivers are installed.”
  • Stacking and CostumeQuest dislay a box saying “Your GL driver does not support ARB_half_float_vertex, and this title requires it.” After clicking Continue, other such boxes appear, complaining about missing ARB_half_float_pixel, EXT_packed_depth_stencil, EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, ARB_texture_rg, EXT_framebuffer_blit, and EXT_framebuffer_object.
    Everyting else works and surely these extensions are listed by glxinfo. Also, these games work fine with the Mesa driver.

Maybe connected to GLVND
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/45a3ri/clearing_up_the_confusion_around_the_36128_nvidia/

I’ve no problems with Grim Remastered for example. Do you have the 32bit libs of the nvidia driver installed?

Ugh, that was it. Thanks a lot for reminding me that there are still 32-bit apps out there.
Sorry for the noise, I should’ve known.