Doubt about isaac "segway driver"

Hello,
I currently work for a tech company, we mostly do web development, XR, server development and we don’t have experience in robotics.

I was looking at the Isaac sdk for a possibly upcoming project in this field and i saw that the sdk has a “segway_driver” or quite so. How this works? Does the sdk have drivers to operate certain pieces to ease development?

Sorry for the noobish question but the information available doesnt clear certain topics.

Thank you very much

The Carter robot uses a segway to move around that’s why you can find the segway_driver component. Nevertheless, the sdk has drivers for the REALSENSE and ZED cameras. They also have a full navigation stack that allows relatively easy SLAM implementation and a lot of AI components that allow machine learning and image processing integration in the robot.

The Carter robot uses a segway to move around that’s why you can find the segway_driver component. Nevertheless, the sdk has drivers for the REALSENSE and ZED cameras. They also have a full navigation stack that allows relatively easy SLAM implementation and a lot of AI components that allow machine learning and image processing integration in the robot.