Doubt in Reference Design

In the reference ORCAD schematic of Jetson TK1, what’s the part named “TEE”, which is used in DRAM connections?

Hi jes,

TEE is a mark point to make it easier for measuring delays/skews on the DRAM signals and that they are not additional routing (as with test points) on the board.

Thanks for the information.