Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) jetson xavier nx
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version 7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I’m working on modifying a LPR sample about deepstream to use rtspsrc directly. So far, no luck. The following two simple commands are to investigate the problem:
The first command is not workable. No playable file can be produced.
gst-launch-1.0 -e rtspsrc location="rtsp://10.196.70.109:88/live" ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! mp4mux ! filesink location=gst_short.mp4
The second command is workable. The downloaded file can be played.
gst-launch-1.0 -e rtspsrc location="rtsp://10.196.70.109:88/live" ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! omxh264dec ! videoconvert ! omxh264enc ! mp4mux ! filesink location=gst.mp4
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
How to explain this phenomenon? The second command consumes more hardware resources because it does transcode. So the first command should be preferred. How to make the first command work?