Drive orin build apollo fail

Hello!
OS Platform and Distribution (Linux Ubuntu 20.04 arm64)
Apollo installed from (source):
Apollo version (9.0):
Tensorrt version:8.5.2.2
Equipment:NVIDIA DRIVE AGX ORIN (DRIVE-V6.0.3-P3710-AFW-Aurix-StepB-5.03.02)
When I compiled apollo: bash apollo.sh build, I encountered the following error

Upload the so file under /usr/lib to the /usr/lib folder of docker through docker cp outside docker. This error is solved, but the following error is added.I don’t know how to solve itERROR: /apollo/modules/perception/lidar_detection/tools/BUILD:6:17: Linking modules/perception/lidar_detection/tools/offline_lidar_detection failed: (Exit 1): crosstool_wrapper_driver_is_not_gcc failed: error executing command external/local_config_cuda/crosstool/clang/bin/crosstool_wrapper_driver_is_not_gcc @bazel-out/aarch64-opt/bin/modules/perception/lidar_detection/tools/offline_lidar_detection-2.params /usr/bin/ld: bazel-out/aarch64-opt/bin/_solib_local/_U@local_Uconfig_Utensorrt_S_S_Ctensorrt___Uexternal_Slocal_Uconfig_Utensorrt_Stensorrt_Slib/libnvinfer.so.8: undefined reference to nvdla::INetwork::addReshape(nvdla::ITensor*, nvdla::Dims4)'`

That DRIVEOS 6.0.3 is not the public release version, you should get the support via NVOnline, please discuss with your internal team to know how to do that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.