DRIVE Orin DevKit SDK manager flashing failed to version DRIVE OS 6.0.4

@yao.rong I’ve come across the issue you’re having. It happens after a failed flash through SDK manager.

First time it generates files necessary for flashing. But if flash fails, the files are left in ~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/…

If that happens and you use retry or just try too start installing to target again via the wizard, the file generation process proceeds rather quickly and without error. This is not because it doesn’t need to regenerate files, it’s because files have been deleted and SDK manager refuses to re-generate those files.

To solve this, I had to use SDK manager to uninstall packages for the target, then run through the wizard again which installs them again. Then flash files will generate. But again, if the flash fails, you’re back to square one, which is what we’re facing here: DriveOS 6.0.4 Flashing Failures

Above is repeatable. We’ve been doing this over a few different days of troubleshooting. Have uninstalled/reinstalled a dozen times because of failed flashing. I’m curious if we have a similar issue.