DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-300)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-200)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-100)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Hello,
I have a question about the Architecture of the Drive Orin Docker Image.
I’m currently building a customized image corresponding to my applications needs but the task is not possible because of the image having the amd64 architecture instead of a arm64 one.
For the tensorrt sample, the default trxexec file run on a amd64 architecture but change to arm64 one after the compilation.
So I wanted to know how I cross-compile on the Drive OS image.

I’m not entirely sure I understand the issue you’re facing. However, please check Sample Support Guide :: NVIDIA Deep Learning TensorRT Documentation to see if it helps.

I want to know how to build an application using the drive orins proper libraries in the docker image. The problem right now is that the application is built with the amd64 architecture, similar to the host machin which is not compatible with the target.
Is there a way to build the application with the target architecture in the docker image of the host machine?

Please use To build a sample application as a reference to build applications for the target.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.