DRIVE PX Application Development Using Nsight Eclipse Edition

Originally published at: https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/drivepx-application-development-using-nsight-eclipse-edition/

The NVIDIA DRIVE PX AI car computer enables OEMs, tier 1 suppliers, startups and research institutions to accelerate the self-driving car systems development. The NVIDIA DriveWorks companion Software Development Kit (SDK) for DRIVE PX includes a number of open-source reference samples, development tools and library modules targeting autonomous driving applications. After properly configuring your development environment, you can customize these…

Thanks Davide and will keep cooperation..

This is the most comprehensive walkthrough for DriveWorks PX2 for Nsight Eclipse that I have found while getting started on the platform. We have printed it out and will be reading it over lunch...lol....line by line. We greatly appreciate the time and effort that David and Nvidia took to create this document. Your hard work will not go unnoticed and we truly, truly look forward to more amazing documentation like this from you and your team. Wishing you all the best! The Deep Learning Team

cool!!

Hello how to apply Driveworks 1.2?
Driveworks 0.6 worked, but 1.2 not.

hi, thank u Davide, it's really help.
I can compile success for host, but not for px2.
It shows error "fatal error: dw/core/EGL.h: not found" , i have checked that it exists.
By the way, i can compile for px2 manually not by NVIDIA Nsight Eclipse Edition.

Thank u ~~~