Driver for old wind force gpu

Hi yes, I have an old Windforce Gpu sn#133541018472. I would like to use it On my linux Endeavour Atlantis Neo os. I have an Asus z97-a mother board. Any chance of a driver for that combination?
Regards, Bob C
I have some pictures of the board if it helps

What kind of model ist that?
sudo lspci -nn -d 10de:*
will output that if plugged in.

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: NVIDIA Corporation GK106 [GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost] [10de:11c2] (rev a1)
01:00.1 Audio device [0403]: NVIDIA Corporation GK106 HDMI Audio Controller [10de:0e0b] (rev a1)
Sorry it took so long to reply.

You can use the 470 legacy driver for the gtx65Ti

Thank you I’ll give it a shot.

If you don’t game you might as well (continue to) use nouveau.

Okay I have the driver file"NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-390.147.run" in my
Downloads folder. After reading your instructions on how to install it;
I am reluctant to go any further for fear I might screw up my system. I
am using Endeavour Atlantis. Can you walk me through the process? I
would sure appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, Bob Cappetti

By the way “birdie” and I seem to have the same user #(123822) Or is birdie a moderator? Kind of confusing.

Sorry don’t understand your reply nouveau. Received another reply which sounds more correct. see above

Google told me that Endeavor is based on Arch, so you can use its packages:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-470xx-dkms/

Thank you for getting back to me about the correct driver package from your site. I have it now in my download’s folder. The real problem I am facing, at this point, is how to actually get it into my operating system. From what I read on your help installing it, it talks about a lot of things I know nothing about. Such as the different x server, 1and 2 different “modes” to boot into . It also mentions it needs access to the kernel to install or change some aspect of the kernel.
Could you walk me step by step through this process, or should I be looking for help on the arch linux side?
It warns me on your installation help page that I could brick up my system and make it unusable.
Thank you for any assistance you can help, Bob

I’m not really familiar with Arch-based distros but you don’t need to download anything on your own but use the package-manager to do this by running
yay -S nvidia-470xx-dkms
This should download and install anything needed. Otherwise, check with Endeavor/Arch forums on basic system management.