other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi, I have been working with Color Correction sample and have noticed that camera order seems to affect color correcting quality.

When using the sample as is, everything is ok. Deafult camera order is front, rear, left, right.
When using sample as following:

./sample_color_correction --video1=path/to/data/samples/sfm/triangulation/video_0.h264 --video2=path/to/data/samples/sfm/triangulation/video_2.h264 --video3=path/to/data/samples/sfm/triangulation/video_3.h264 --video4=path/to/data/samples/sfm/triangulation/video_1.h264

AND
Editing path/to/data/samples/sfm/triangulation/rig.json to have json snippets in the same order (SVIEW_FR, SVIEW_LE, SVIEW_RI, SVIEW_RE), I get one image which is completely green, more specifically rear camera view.

Attached is the output screen with all four cameras and edited path/to/data/samples/sfm/triangulation/rig.json with respect to sample camera input order.

rig.json (9.0 KB)

I would like to know if camera order indeed affects the algorithm or am I using this incorrectly. Thanks.

Dear @dmatic,
I can reproduce the issue. I am checking internally and update you.

1 Like

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV, any updates?

Dear @dmatic,
I have filed a bug already and yet to hear an update from team. Is this issue blocking your development?

Unfortunately yes.

Dear @dmatic,
I notice this issue not fixed in DW 4.0. Could you check using SensorManager to handle the cameras, see sample_sfm sample.