We are working on DriveWorks on DrivePX2 and we would also like to run it on a laptop with a GTX1050.
Ideally, we would like to execute the same application under Windows and Linux.
- Is it possible to get DriveWorks (same version as DrivePX2) for Windows 10 x64?
- We also tried to get it working under Ubuntu 14.04.3 x64 (version required by DriveInstall) but after facing some issues to install the OS on a NVMe SSD enabled PC, we are facing some issues with the NVidia graphic drivers.
Following those instructions, the drivers seems to install successfully but we are not able to log-in anymore on Ubuntu:
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:graphics-drivers/ppa
- sudo apt-get update
- ubuntu-drivers devices
- sudo apt-get install nvidia-381
What would be the recommend driver to run DriveWorks on Ubuntu 14.04.3x64 with a GTX1050?
- As a side question, is there any plan to move to a newer Ubuntu (identical as the DrivePX2 to avoid GCC mismatches for instance)?