DRM dual HDMI output render or x11 dual HDMI output

Hi support team,
Our platform base on tx2 with dual HDMI output and set resolution both 1024x768@60fps. We use xrandr set to HDMI0 left of HDMI1. ubuntu desktop display well.
Our application is base on tegra_multimedia_ap sample 12. We create two renderer,renderer0 and renderer1 with this codePreformatted textNvEglRenderer::createEglRenderer(“renderer0”,
1024, 768, 1025, 0); NvEglRenderer::createEglRenderer(“renderer1”,
1024, 768, 0, 0);Preformatted text
Our app capture two videos(video0 and video1) and display to renderer0 and renderer1. This fuction is good.But when we add gl text to both renderer.Both of renderer just 7 ~10 fps,if exce jetson_clocks.sh, alomost 20fps. Our camera is 30fps HDMI is 60fps.We also change xorg.conf enable tribuf and “ForceCompositionPipeline” I doubt it xwindow cause frame rate drop.
So I want use drm + gl to renderer two video to different HDMI. I noticed 08_video_dec_drm renderer 264 video to HDMI0 output but how to render video to another HDMI1?
Does drm + gl performance better than xwindow + gl ?

anyone can help?

Hi,

IMO, drm will have better performance.

And drm is a public API, please read how DrmRenderer is working from below code.

samples/common/classes/NvDrmRenderer.cpp

If you don’t know those terms in DRM, please read some tutorials over the Internet.

The “connector” is what you are looking for.