Drop frames when record a video with gstreamer

Hi
I am trying to record a video from udp source, it’s working but it loses a lot of frames, maybe it will record one frame per second or so.
My pipeline is the following:

gst-launch-1.0 --eos-on-shutdown udpsrc port=5000 ! application/x-rtp, media=video, encoding-name=VP9 ! queue max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=250 ! rtpvp9depay ! video/x-vp9 ! nvv4l2decoder enable-max-performance=true ! nvvidconv output-buffers=5 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=(string)NV12' ! nvv4l2h265enc maxperf-enable=true bitrate=3000000 ! 'video/x-h265, stream-format=(string)byte-stream' ! h265parse ! matroskamux ! filesink location=video.mkv

I think the problem is in the second part of the pipeline because if I use:

gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=5000 ! application/x-rtp, media=video, encoding-name=VP9 ! queue max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=250 ! rtpvp9depay ! video/x-vp9 ! nvv4l2decoder enable-max-performance=true ! autovideosink

I can see the video perfectly.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
You have set queue max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=250. Probably the setting may drop frames. Suggest try with queue only to run in default setting. And may try to set filesink sync=0.

Hi,
I have the same problem with:
gst-launch-1.0 --eos-on-shutdown udpsrc port=5000 ! application/x-rtp, media=video, encoding-name=VP9 ! queue ! rtpvp9depay ! video/x-vp9 ! nvv4l2decoder enable-max-performance=true ! nvvidconv output-buffers=5 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=(string)NV12' ! nvv4l2h265enc maxperf-enable=true bitrate=3000000 ! 'video/x-h265, stream-format=(string)byte-stream' ! h265parse ! matroskamux ! filesink location=video.mkv sync=0

Hi,
Could you try other UDP source? We have tried the UDP source in h264 stream and it works fine. Probably it is specific to the source.

Hi,
I know where the problem is, it is the board player, if I see the recorded video with gstreamer, it is perfect.
Thanks for the help.