DSI ganged mode

Hi
I’m using “panel-s-wuxga-8-0.dtsi”. But when TX2 boots, But this message is displayed
tegradc 15200000.nvdisplay: dsi: ClkPost mipi range violated
1_What it means?
2_The “panel-s-wuxga-8-0.dtsi” is configured for 4-lane ganged mode and instance_1. I have not changed it. The output DSI signal is fed to a FPGA.
But there is a problem. I only receive the right half side of the video, on the two lanes, and there is no signal on any of the other lanes, and I do not receive the left half of the image.
what’s wrong?!

Hi,
Please share your release version( $ head -1 /etc/nv_tegra_release ). And do you use TX2 default board or your own custom board?

And do you use TX2 default board or your custom board? >>> Yes. And my FPGA board is connected to J23 of TX2 EVAL to receive DSI signals.

R32 (release), REVISION: 3.1, GCID: 18186506, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Tue Dec 10 07:03:07 UTC 2019

Please focus on my second question :

The “panel-s-wuxga-8-0.dtsi” is configured for 4-lane ganged mode and instance_1. I have not changed it . The output DSI signal is fed to a FPGA.
But there is a problem. I only receive the right half side of the video, on the two lanes, and there is no signal on any of the other lanes, and I do not receive the left half of the image.
what’s wrong?!

Thanks.

Hi,
Since you need non-ganged mode, let’s continue in topic 142725

OK, I’m waiting there!