DTB + Kernel driver for KSZ9477 Ethernet Switch

Hi all,

I have a Jetson Orin NX connected to an KSZ9477 Ethernet switch through I2c. I am able to send commands and utilize it. But I would like to use the Kernel driver to access it.
I have found some instructions here: EVB-KSZ9897/KSZ at master · Microchip-Ethernet/EVB-KSZ9897 · GitHub

When I download the sources for the Nividia Kerel 35.5.1, I can see the needed drivers under drivers/net/dsa/microchip/ksz*

But when looking at the make menuconfig I do not see these options. The DSA option at all is not available. How can I still use these drivers in the Nvidia Kernel?

Thanks

Sorry for the late response.
Is this still an issue to support? Any result can be shared?

Still having the same issue. So yes I could use some help :)

Sorry that we are not familiar use the dependencies of these drivers. Maybe you could check with vendor how to enable them in k5.10 menuconfig.

In the K5.10 config they are available and I am able to use them. However when using the Tegra config all DSA options are disabled by default. When trying to turn it on it auto disabled many of the Tegra stuff and changes the config way too much.

Could you check what got enabled in k5.10?

Maybe you can directly add those configs back to tegra_defconfig directly.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.