DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH Not set on some users account

Hello,

I have a problem with a mac pro with mac osX 10.5.8. I define the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable in the /etc/launchd.conf file. The root account has the environnement variable set at startup, but not others users.

I don’t understand why it doesn’t work on others account (admin or not) because I test the same file on 2 mac minis and it works fine.

And I precise that only this variable (the last in the launchd.conf file) is not set. PATH variable and others are set.

To finish, there is no .bash_profile file on all account.

If you have any ideas…

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

I have a problem with a mac pro with mac osX 10.5.8. I define the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable in the /etc/launchd.conf file. The root account has the environnement variable set at startup, but not others users.

I don’t understand why it doesn’t work on others account (admin or not) because I test the same file on 2 mac minis and it works fine.

And I precise that only this variable (the last in the launchd.conf file) is not set. PATH variable and others are set.

To finish, there is no .bash_profile file on all account.

If you have any ideas…

Thanks a lot.

I have kind of same problem.
I tried to execute the two commands:

export PATH=/usr/local/cuda/bin:$PATH
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/cuda/lib:$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

they didn’t give any error, but when I try to execute the samples all i got is:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libcupti.dylib
Referenced from: /Developer/GPU Computing/C/CUDAToolsSDK/CUPTI/sample/cupti_query/./cupti_query
Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

I don’t now how to fix it. Anyone knows?

Marco

I just solved, I copied the libcupti.dylib in /usr/local/cuda/lib directory,

Marco