EDU discount for Jetson TX2 Developer Kit

Hi dusty_nv, I applied for a discount code on Mar 12, and have not received it yet. My email is zlee4@illinois.edu. Thank you for your help!

Hey all! Looking on Nvidia website, it seems that it is not possible to obtain EDU discount in Switzerland. Could you tell me whether I can apply for it any other way? Thanks in advance!

Dear Dusty, this is in reference to the post #31 and #32. thanks for your reply. I had contacted the customer center but they were not able to help in changing the order from TX1 to TX2. I got an email today that the TX1 has shipped. Will you be able to please provide me the discount code for TX2, and i can order the TX2 and then return the unopened TX1? please feel free to also email me directly if you prefer at akshay.mohan at alum.mit.edu

Dear Dusty, thanks I received the discount code for the TX2. Can you please let me know approximately how long will it take for the TX2 to arrive (if it is express shipped)? Do I need to create a new order? looking forward to hearing from you, Akshay

OK, I found your request in the system and manually re-sent you your code, sorry for the delay.

Can you submit the UK form awhile, using your university e-mail? http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/edu-discount-uk.html

I will let me colleague from Europe know to expect it, thanks.

OK, I sent you a code for TX2 to your EDU address.

TX2 looks to be off backorder currently, so it should ship out the next day.

Hi Dusty,

Just following up on the Australian availability?

Thank you

Hi, can you contact our distributor in your region, EDOM, Lerry Liu lerryl@edom.com.tw. Thanks.

I applied weeks ago…still no discount code. Anyone know how to speed this along?

Hi, sorry for the delay, it looks like your code was mailed out 3/28. I tracked it down and manually sent it to your EDU address, thanks.

Hello. I applied a few days ago, but have still not received a code. Is this a manual process? I also want to add that my college merged with other colleges in January this year. So even though their domain is hvl.no, hib.no (the old domain) still works for emails.

Your domain appears to be from Europe, let me check on status with our EU EDU coordinator, and they should be in touch. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your help, I got the code now. And yea, .no is for norwegian domains.

Dear Dusty,

I submitted an request for 2 sets of the JetsonTx2 for our project a couple of days ago and am very excited to get started. I was wondering if you kindly would be able to check on the status of my application (xzou@sunyopt.edu). Thank you for your help!

Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for your request, we are processing the latest multi-unit codes now and I should be able to get it to you in the next day or two.

OK Mike, you should have your code now, thanks for waiting.

Hi,
I’m a student from University of Pennsylvania and I applied for a discount code for one Jetson TX2 Developer Kit about a week ago, but yet to receive the code. Would you please check the status for me? I applied for the kit using the same .edu email address as my account. Thanks!

Hi, I was able to find your request, and manually re-sent the discount code to your email.

Hello Dusty,

I applied for the edu discount over a month ago and have not yet received the code.

Hi UCSDEE, I manually re-sent you your code earlier, so you should have it now.