EDU discount for Jetson TX2 Developer Kit

I requested a discount code two weeks ago and have yet to hear back. What should I do?

I work for the University of Nevada, Reno, and used the North America link (High Performance AI at the Edge | NVIDIA Jetson TX2).

Hi fvanbruegel, sorry for the delay - how many units were you looking to order?

Hey there!
I have still not managed to get through to Rashi Peripherals. Could you please ask them to reply to our mail from the id projectauvm@gmail.com ? On calling them, we were told that they do not distribute Jetson TX2s. Please let me know how to proceed, thank you!

Sorry about that, we are following up with them again about it and will confirm that they contact you back.

I’m just look for 1 unit. Let me know how to proceed. My university email is fvanbreugel@unr.edu.

Thanks!

• Floris

OK thanks, I just sent you a discount code to your email, so you should have it now.

Good Day

I’m a Post-grad student in South Africa, studying at North-West University and I am looking for an educational discount on the Jetson TX2. Is it possible for me to get the educational discount?

Hi @j.matthee97, do you have a North-West University e-mail address (ending in .edu). If yes, no problem for you to apply through the normal form for US/Canada. Otherwise, I will need to get you a discount code manually.

Yes I do :27160947@student.g.nwu.ac.za. For how long with the discount code be valid as I’m not sure yet when I’ll be able to place the order due to Corona?

Can you also maybe tell me if Isaac SDK emulates the physical CPU and GPU of the jetson patforms or only some of the sensors that is included in the SDK?

Thank you!

I’m sorry, I thought by North-West University you meant studying abroad Northwestern (university in US). Since you are located in South Africa, you should contact our distributor Silicon Highway about getting the discount there.

Isaac doesn’t simulate the CPU/GPU of Jetson, it runs directly on it. You can also use hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation with Isaac.

Hi dusty_nv I applied for discount code for jetson tx2 developer kit last week but i did not get any code till now. can you please help?
I applied with Email ID - pradeepg@umd.edu

Thank you

Hi @pradeepprachu, I just manually e-mailed you your discount code, so you should have it now. Thanks.

Got the discount code, thanks a lot.

hi~ i applied for discount code for jetson tx2 developer kit already ten days,but i didn’t get any e-mail can you help me please .my email-id is: m10702143@mail.ntust.edu.tw , thanks

Hi @m10702143, since you are in Taiwan, please contact the local Jetson distributor Edom about obtaining the EDU discount.

OK!Thanks very much

Hello everyone,

I’m a Phd student from Romania. I want to buy a Jetson TX2 Developer Kit for research purposes. Someone knows if I’m eligible for an Educational Discount ? And if so, where should I apply ?

Thank you!

Hi @mamuleanu.madalin, can you contact Silicon Highway about the discount in your area?

https://www.siliconhighwaydirect.co.uk/product-p/945-82771-0005-000.htm

Hello,

I’m a Phd student from China. I want to buy a Jetson TX2 Developer Kit for research purposes. I have applied for the discount at September 29th, but I have not received any notification till now. My Email is yxgong@std.uestc.edu.cn , can you help me?

Thank you!

I am sorry but I have applied for EDU discount of one TX2 Developer Kit before more than two weeks. We must buy it before signing the contract with a company, which is 1st, November. My email is yxgong@std.uestc.edu.cn , can you give me help?