EEPROM Parameters

Hello,

I am currently working on NVIDIA xavier nx based custom device. There is two EEPROM, one is with 0x50 address and one is with 0x57 address. Is there any required register setting for device boot?

I don’t have any idea of all the register parameters of that EEPROM. Can you please provide me any link for understand EEPROM parameters which required for the NVIDIA NX based device.

Thanks and regards
Harsh

My only suggestion here is “do not change anything in eeprom”.

If your custom board has something cannot work, the eeprom is not the cause. Do not try to modify any of it unless you want to RMA your module.

The module EEPROM already included everything and carrier board eeprom is not needed for the board to work fine.

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply and it is also helpful for us. But is there any document which have all the details of the EEPROM module registers.

We are facing some dtb overlay file related issue in boot time. After that we updated the EEPROM module registers after that overlay issue will be resolved. So we are trying to understand the EEPROM module register, because it will not causing any issue like that in future with our custom board.

Thanks and regards
Harsh

You should tell what kind of issue you hit and what did you do to fix that. From software or from hardware?

There is no such register but only the layout table. EEPROM is through the i2c and the content inside of it is just the module info. I am not sure if you are talking about the layout table.

For example, the module serial number is inside the eeprom. The sku of that module is in eeprom too.

I am afraid that you already modified some of this info. This may cause your module not able to gets flashed again. We do have similar case from other users before.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.