Embedded display panel for the TX2

Greetings!

I’m looking for a touch screen display panel for Jetson TX2. Could anyone please recommend me a touch panel that could support TX2?

I am thinking about these touch display panels but I’m not sure whether they would be supported by TX2 or not.

https://hallroad.org/7inch-hdmi-lcd-for-raspberry-pi-in-pakistan.html

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

There is no touch panel supported officially. Will let other users to share their experience.

1 Like

Thanks for feedback. Ok if no touch support, is there any support to only display panel without touchscreen. Just want to connect tx2 with a embedded IPS display panel of 7 inches
for display only withh the resolution of 800 by 400…?

What kind of interface do you prefer? Tx2 has DP/eDP, HDMI and DSI supported.

I would suggest to use eDP.

I am thinking to use HDMI because I have easy access to panels with HDMI interface. Above mentioned links of display panels have HDMI port for display and USB port for touch.

The detail of whether a mode is supported or not depends on the parameters of each mode. The display mode is not just defined by h*v (800x400). Thus, I cannot give you a concrete “yes or no” answer.

You can try HDMI with such mode. If any error happens, we will check at that time.

This panel works for me.

Amazon.com: ELECROW Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Monitor 5 inch HDMI Screen Display 800x480 Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 3B+ 3B 2B BB Black Banana Pi Windows 10 8 7: Computers & Accessories