Error(406):Not Acceptable in runtime_source_add_delete(RTSP)

Hello, I have encountered some issues and may need your assistance.

Docker image:nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.3-triton-multiarch.
Programming language:C
Sample: runtime_source_add_delete

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.3
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version CUDA12.1 and TRT8.5.3.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 535.104.05
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Faced an error running “deepstream_python_apps/apps/runtime_source_add_delete” (RTSP source)

Hello, has this bug been fixed? I encountered the same issue when developing with C language.
When the program runs for a while, it will throw an error. The error message is as follows:

Error (406): Not Acceptable
warning source: source 
SOURCE STATE CHANGE NO PREROLL
SOURCE STATE CHANGE NO PREROLL

Looking forward to your response.

This issue has been fixed. Can you share the command line you used to start docker?

By the way, can you run deepsteam-test1 and deepstream-app normally?

Here is the command I used to start the container: “sudo docker run --privileged --gpus all -itd --name ds63_container -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.3-triton-multiarch”.
I can run ‘deepstream-test1’ and ‘deepstream-app’ without any problems.

Hello, during testing, I mixed video and streams with different fps rates. Would this have any impact?

For questions about different fps, you can refer to this FAQ

Thank you for your reply, I will try this approach. During testing, I found that sometimes when a new video stream is added, the state of the source_bin changes to GST_STATE_CHANGE_FAILURE, and subsequently all new video streams added remain in the GST_STATE_CHANGE_NO_PREROLL state. Have you encountered this situation before?

If you want to add rtsp source dynamically, you can refer to this example

Thank you for your reply.I made modifications based on this foundation, and I dynamically create and destroy osd and sink plugins on the demux downstream when adding sources dynamically. However, the stability of the running is not very reliable. Do you have similar examples or suggestions in this case?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.