Developing for a Jetson TX2 with following configuration:
- Windows10-64bit machine running VMware 15 Player, with VM of Ubuntu 18.04
- Installed Chrome as browser on VM, and can access net w/o issue
- Installed Jetpack 4.4 on VM
- Using Nsight Eclipse Edition as primary IDE, with plans to cross-compile onto Jetson, which will be used as a headless embedded processor
- Had to sort out the whole OpenJDK-8 versus OpenJDK-11 issue to launch Nsight Eclipse correctly
- Have imported sample host projects and compiled successfully
- Have yet to import any projects for the target TX2
When attempting to access anything on the Help menu, including Help Contents, all I get is a Chrome window with an HTTP ERROR, as per:
I am new to Linux (Windows programmer since 1995) and figure this is a configuration issue, attempting to load Help from a local repository which does not seem to exist.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.