[Error] [carb.gym.plugin] *** Could not create contact graph to compute collision filters! Are contacts specified properly?

Hi! I am trying to load a different object in the example project ShadowHand and getting this error. But it’s OK if I load cube or egg(by the way, I will also encounter this problem when I try to load pen as object now). I guess it’s because my object is too complicated to load (but I’m not sure). Could anyone give me some suggestion?
Thanks in advance!

Follows are some logs:
JointSpec type free not yet supported!
[Error] [carb.gym.plugin] *** Could not create contact graph to compute collision filters! Are contacts specified properly?

1 Like

I’ve encountered the same issue. How did you solve it?

I changed the definition of the joint. Instead of <joint name="Hips" type="free"/> I used <freejoint name="Hips"/>

Thank you for your answer. I made the modifications according to your suggestions, and now the ‘JointSpec type free not yet supported!’ error has disappeared, but the ‘[Error] [carb.gym.plugin] *** Could not create contact graph to compute collision filters! Are contacts specified properly?’ error still persists. Did both errors disappear on your end after making the changes? And how do you solve it?