ERROR: Couldn't get address of eglQueryDeviceStringEXT() / reinstall drivers

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

I started seeing this error: “Couldn’t get address of eglQueryDeviceStringEXT()”. This code worked earlier on this same machine, so I suspect there is now an issue with the drivers for some reason. The code is actually in a file called egl_utils.cpp and is from Nvidia. Any tips to troubleshoot the problem? Is there way to reinstall the relevant drivers (other than flashing the box) or is the issue something different?

Dear @kornel.lehocz.ext,
The relavant drivers can not be installed seperately other than flashing. Do you have any issue with re-flash?

Thanks for the quick response! The issue seems to have been the company I’m working for using a customized EGL, which I didn’t know about. Sorry! No issues with re-flash - I just couldn’t do it without traveling to the office.

Dear @kornel.lehocz.ext,
If the same code worked earlier, the issue could be changes in system state(like code changes, installation of other packages).
To get original drivers (to restore system to original state) you need to flash the target again.