ERROR: Flash Jetson Xavier NX - flash: [error]: : [exec_command]: /bin/bash -c /tmp/tmp_NV_L4T_FLASH_XAVIER_NX_WITH_OS_IMAGE_COMP.sh; [error]:

I have already install jetpack 5.0.1 in my jetson NX, but the pytorch version is not satisfied to my code.
So I want to install jetpack 4.5 in my jetson NX. I use NVIDIA SDK Manager to flash the new OS, however, the flash process always failed. The log information is as following:

I have make my device in recovery mode:

And using sdkmanager 1.6.0.8170 in ubuntu18.04.5. The host os is in VMWare’s virtual environment.

Is that a NX16G?

Yes, the space of SD card is totally 16GB and now only 4.3GB left.
Do i needed to clean the SD card to get more space then reflash?
Just delete some files in ubuntu of NX or there are other methods?

I also reply you in another topic: Jetson nano Developer Kit 刷机报错Can not find matching device in recovery mode - #21 by bo.qu
I tried many methods but failed and the details were in the reply.

Thank you for reply!

No, I mean the DRAM, not sdcard.

Sdkmanager started to support NX 16GB since jp4.6.1.

The DRAM is 8GB, and i can chose jp4.5.0 in Sdkmanager.
Jp4.5.0 is the oldest version that is supported to my device in Sdkmanager.

Could you check if jetpack4.6.1 can flash your board or not?

Thx, your advice worked in my device!!
And i have another question. I just want to install pytorch in my NX, but i find there are no pytorch version correspond to JP4.6.1. There are many pytorch version correspond to JP4.5, JP4.5.1, JP4.6, JP5.0 and so on.
All the torchvison correspond to JP4.6 are supported on my device?

Hi,

Could you check cat /proc/meminfo and confirm your board is really not 16GB one…?

If old release cannot flash it while new release can, then it means either this NX module requires a PCN update or it is just 16GB NX…

Thx, i intall JP4.6.1 in my device successfully!!

However, there is another question. I just want to install pytorch in my NX, but i find there are no pytorch version correspond to JP4.6.1. I checked the version in this website PyTorch for Jetson - version 1.11 now available. And download the package “torch-1.6.0-cp36-cp36m-linux_aarch64.whl”.
But install failed in my NX:

pip install torch-1.6.0-cp36-cp36m-linux_aarch64.whl

ERROR: torch-1.6.0-cp36-cp36m-linux_aarch64.whl is not asupported wheel on this platform.

Pls help, thans a lot.

Please file a new topic for your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.