Error for driver on booting to linux

Shalom from Israel! I have a Windows laptop that I recently set up to dual boot to both Windows 10 and Linux Fedora. The laptop has a GeForce GTS 1650 which works fine in Windows and until recently also worked fine in Fedora. Now when OI boot to Fedora, I get an error message concerning the Nvidia Kernal and that it’s reverting to Nouveau. I try to download drivers but when I do, they come with the suffix .run and when I click on them, they always open a text editor instead. I need some help to figure out how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

Please don’t use the .run installer. How did you previously install the driver?
Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file to your post.

I installed it when I installed Fedora, I guess. But I don’t know how to do what you suggested. How do I run the report as root?

Simply run
sudo nvidia-bug-report.sh
and attach the mentioned file.

When I try to run that, I’m asked for my password but nothing happens when I type it and press enter

It should have created a file
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz
Please attach that.

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (56.7 KB)

You have secure boot enabled, IDK if fedora/rpmfusion provides signed nvidia modules. Please try disabling secure boot in bios.

That fixed the problem. Thanks so much for your help!