Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson Xavier
• DeepStream Version - 4.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) - 4.2.2
• TensorRT Version - 22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
I am running the deepstream-app for 10 cameras connected to a NVR through RTSP(h264). It runs properly for a few hours and then randomly it stops with the following error.
PosixMemMap:71  mmap failed ERROR from depay_elem4: The stream is in the wrong format Debug info: gstrtph264depay.c(1270):gst_rtp_h264_depay_process():/GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin4/GstRtpH264Depay:depay_elem4: NAL unit type 27 not supported yet
Surprisingly, it automatically starts working after sometime again randomnly. Is there any way to properly debug this issue?