ERROR from mpegpsdemux0: Internal data stream error

I run a classification sample in the docker nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.1-21.02-triton, and change the file source30_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tiled_display_int8.txt a little. I add the sources like this:

[source12]
enable=1
#Type - 1=CameraV4L2 2=URI 3=MultiURI 4=RTSP
type=3
uri=file:///workspace/deepstream/stream/3.mp4
num-sources=15
gpu-id=0
(0): memtype_device - Memory type Device
(1): memtype_pinned - Memory type Host Pinned
(2): memtype_unified - Memory type Unified
cudadec-memtype=0

But I encounter this:

WARNING from primary_gie: Configuration file batch-size reset to: 12
Debug info: gstnvinferserver_impl.cpp(242): validatePluginConfig (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:primary_gie_bin/GstNvInferServer:primary_gie
WARNING from primary_gie: Configuration file unique-id reset to: 1
Debug info: gstnvinferserver_impl.cpp(248): validatePluginConfig (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:primary_gie_bin/GstNvInferServer:primary_gie
ERROR from mpegpsdemux0: Internal data stream error.
Debug info: gstmpegdemux.c(2941): gst_ps_demux_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstBin:src_sub_bin0/GstURIDecodeBin:src_elem/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstMpegPSDemux:mpegpsdemux0:

It seems that the plugin GstNvInferServer cannot handle this stream? But it also seems that the mpegpsdemux0 has some errors.

PS. This file source30_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tiled_display_int8.txt can set the inferring configure file, config_infer_plan_engine_primary.txt, but where to set the inferring engine? The model like .tlt, .engine, .caffemodel, and so on. In config_infer_primary.txt there is a set of properties like these:

model-file=…/…/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel
proto-file=…/…/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.prototxt
model-engine-file=…/…/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b30_gpu0_int8.engine
labelfile-path=…/…/models/Primary_Detector/labels.txt
int8-calib-file=…/…/models/Primary_Detector/cal_trt.bin

But where to point the model in the deepstream-app-trtis configure files?

Sorry for the late response, we will do the investigation and update soon.

Thanks

Sorry for delay!

From above error, looks decoder failed to decode the video clip - /workspace/deepstream/stream/3.mp4 .

Could you try below commands to check if they can generate the H264 mp4 file correctly?

$ gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/workspace/deepstream/stream/3.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h265parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! queue ! nvvideoconvert ! “video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=I420” ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! qtmux ! filesink location=test.mp4

or

$ gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=/workspace/deepstream/stream/3.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! queue ! nvvideoconvert ! “video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=I420” ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! qtmux ! filesink location=test.mp4