error in CULA interface

Hi,
I am trying to use to CULA interface with CUDA fortran for linear algebra libraries

i am not able to compile the CULA interfaced fortran file. I am just using the example interface file given by pggroup.
Can anybody help me to fix this?

command:
pgfortran -mp -L/home/ssk87/cula/lib64 -rpath /home/ssk87/cula/lib64 -I//home/ssk87/cula/include CULA_TEST.cuf -llapack -lcula_pgfortran

Error:

/tmp/pgfortranySkhia9nxDhZ.o: In function cula_test_do_cpu_test_': /home/ssk87/testfortran/./CULA_TEST.cuf:61: undefined reference to sgemm_’
/tmp/pgfortranySkhia9nxDhZ.o: In function cula_test_do_cula_host_test_': /home/ssk87/testfortran/./CULA_TEST.cuf:104: undefined reference to sgemm_’
/tmp/pgfortranySkhia9nxDhZ.o: In function cula_test_do_cula_device_test_': /home/ssk87/testfortran/./CULA_TEST.cuf:159: undefined reference to sgemm_’
/share/apps/pgi/linux86-64/11.3/lib/liblapack.a(sgetrf.o): In function sgetrf_': sgetrf.f:(.text+0x64d): undefined reference to strsm_’
sgetrf.f:(.text+0x728): undefined reference to sgemm_' /share/apps/pgi/linux86-64/11.3/lib/liblapack.a(sgetrs.o): In function sgetrs_‘:
sgetrs.f:(.text+0x233): undefined reference to strsm_' sgetrs.f:(.text+0x29e): undefined reference to strsm_’
sgetrs.f:(.text+0x30e): undefined reference to strsm_' sgetrs.f:(.text+0x379): undefined reference to strsm_’
/share/apps/pgi/linux86-64/11.3/lib/liblapack.a(sgetf2.o): In function sgetf2_': sgetf2.f:(.text+0x1cb): undefined reference to isamax_’
sgetf2.f:(.text+0x225): undefined reference to sswap_' sgetf2.f:(.text+0x267): undefined reference to sscal_’
sgetf2.f:(.text+0x2e5): undefined reference to `sger_’

regards
Selva

This looks like a basic linker problem. The liblapack included with the PGI distribution does not include the BLAS entries; you’ll have to add ‘-lblas’ to your link line. CULA is not a drop-in replacement for lapack or the blas.