Error (Incorrect username or password)in installing SDK conponents on AGX

when I use SDK manager install Jetpack4.2, I install the Ubuntu 18.04 system successfully , But unfortunately I encounter the error that Incorrect username or password,I makesure that I input the correct username and password.Who can help me address the problem.

The more recent flash does not install a user account by default. You need a keyboard and monitor connected to the Xavier, and then after flash the first boot has a setup screen to add the user. If you skipped that step, then there won’t be an account.

What you mean is that when I finish flashing the os and the agx self-starting, I needn’t to set the username or password, and just go ahead and install the SDK Conponents ?

When I finished flash OS, I add the user and password, but later I can’t flash the SDK components.

Before the flash starts you should connect a monitor/keyboard to the Xavier. Then flash, and as the flash part of the install completes you will need to do the first boot setup to add a user name/pass for the R32.x release (previously this wasn’t necessary).

Once this is done the SDK components can be added. The default is for this to be added over a virtual wired ethernet running on the USB. Once you’ve done your first boot setup, from the host, can you “ping 192.168.55.1”? If so, can you ssh to that account on 192.168.55.1?

I have the same problem with Nvidia AGX. I cant install SDK components I have tried everything bu didn’t worked and I get ping from 192.168.55.1

Did you do the first boot account creation from the Jetson?

Thank you for your answer. I have set up the Jetson (connected to monitor and did the initial set up for os) and I correctly entered the Jetson user name and password on sdk manager however it gives me the same error.

It is difficult with duplicate threads. I’ll reply in this thread:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1049331/using-sdk-manager-to-install-tx2-get-error/?offset=10#5421192