error installing JetPack TK1

I have an Ubuntu host running 14.04 LTS 64-bit that I am using to install the JetPack to the Jetson Tk1. I have followed the instructions and setup goes fine until I point that I receive a message:
Failed to install one or more of the following packages: g+±arm-linux-gnueabihf gcc-arm-linux-gnueabihf cuda-toolkit-6-5 cuda-cross-armhf-6-5 libgomp1-armhf-cross. Please make sure they are correctly installed with apt-get command before continuing installation.

I can not install those packages manually either. It seems that it is trying to reach some “arm” packages because now when I run apt-get update I get several errors of the form:
W: Failed to fetch http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/trusty-backports/multiverse/binary-armhf/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.92.200 80]
I have tried another ubuntu mirror and the problem remains. I have even done a fresh install of Ubuntu on my host and the problem remains.
Any pointers?
Thanks,
Gelu

I can’t install the jetPack normally too,
my gcc and g++ should be fine
only found one old article about this,
seems to be something about rootfs?

just like the other post, rerun the JetPadk will help, however, I've rerun in stupid ways such as : sudo su or sudo ./JetPack... both failed, then I restart my host > rerun JetPack > reuse parts of the downloaded files > (surf the internet) > suddenly came to Flash step !! (Happy :D) Failed.... seems to be either my smartphone plug or the storage is not enough (vm host linux) I am going to recreate a vm host and do it again..... :'( Successfully Flashed , now push and install Components for Target :D:D:D I think it's important that the host has enough space (30GB up before start JetPack) also needs to be update and upgrade with latest softwares(using software updator), then apt-get the g++, then run the JetPack without sudo (chmod +x JetPack... then ./JetPack...)

My problem is different and I am unsure if it is an ubuntu or jetpack problem. On a fresh ubuntu install apt-get update works fine but adding the arm architecture by doing :

sudo dpkg --add-architecture armhf

breaks apt-get update because it can’t reach the repositories. Basically there is no armhf folder and you get:
ubuntu/dists/trusty/restricted/binary-armhf/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.91.13 80]

Because the JetPack installation seems to call the command above during the installation it breaks the apt-get update and the required packages can’t install.
As a workaround, doing:
sudo apt-get install g+±arm-linux-gnueabihf gcc-arm-linux-gnueabihf libgomp1-armhf-cross
before installing JetPack, I can get those packages installed before generating the apt-get update issue… and hence I can flash the jetpack full but I get a broken apt-get update in my host system…
Strange enough, after installation in the host system I still get the warning:

Failed to install one or more of the following packages: g+±arm-linux-gnueabihf gcc-arm-linux-gnueabihf cuda-toolkit-6-5 cuda-cross-armhf-6-5 libgomp1-armhf-cross. Please make sure they are correctly installed with apt-get command before continuing installation.

although some of the packages have already been installed… umm… strange
Doing in the console:
sudo apt-get install g+±arm-linux-gnueabihf gcc-arm-linux-gnueabihf cuda-toolkit-6-5 cuda-cross-armhf-6-5 libgomp1-armhf-cross
now installs all the packages (before even trying to do apt-get update), the installation continues ok but my ubuntu apt system is broken by the armhf lack of repository as above.

For me the IP address you gave redirects my browser (port 80) to a google search (I guess that means firefox couldn’t find anything at the IP). I’d highly suspect that the issue is within the apt configuration of the system and not packages. What is the content of that machine’s ‘/etc/apt/sources.list’?