Error issue

I am following “SX-NEWAH Evaluation with nVidia Jetson”
In the step three, I created the file"sx-newah-evk.dts" and keep going, but when I run code below, I have face the configuration error:

/opt/nvidia/jetson-io/config-by-hardware.py -n SX-NEWAH-EVK

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/nvidia/jetson-io/config-by-hardware.py”, line 125, in
main()
File “/opt/nvidia/jetson-io/config-by-hardware.py”, line 117, in main
dtbo = configure_jetson(jetson, header, hw)
File “/opt/nvidia/jetson-io/config-by-hardware.py”, line 55, in configure_jetson
% (hw, header))
NameError: No configuration found for SX-NEWAH-EVK on Jetson 40pin Header!

How should I fix that?

Hi,
This is a platform from 3rdparty vendor. Would suggest contact the vendor for further help.

I am still face the same issue, since our is 4GB compare to the 2GB instruction, that’s might be the problem. Do we have SX-NEWAH Evaluation instruction for the 4GB jetson nano set up? Also, is there anyone else have same issue? how did you guys solve them. I can’t find any reference

Hi,
We don’t have much experience about using the platform. May not be able to suggest next. Would see if other users can share experience.

Is there another way could I reach out to solve this problem? Since 2gb nano not produce anymore.

still help needed

I assume the SX-NEWAH-EVK is a third party kit. I don’t know who manufactures it, but you’d use their flash software, which likely uses a different device tree.

Each manufacturer of a carrier board will likely (but not always) route the pins on the module in different ways (whatever is convenient for their feature set). Many pins on the module have alternate uses, and the device tree assigns use. Since the third party uses a different layout of which pin does what, it needs their device tree (“firmware”).

Any error for I/O implies you’re using the wrong device tree, and probably have the NVIDIA version of the device tree instead of the one which is used by the SX-NEWAH-EVK (incidentally, I don’t know what the SX-NEWAH-EVK is, I’m just assuming it is someone else’s carrier board with a Nano; if that Nano has eMMC on it, then things are even further changed).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.