Error MSB4062 on build

Hello I have a GT 720M and Visual Studio 2015 Professional. Ihave successfulyl installed Cuda Toolkit 8.0 ga1 (first to support VS 2015 and that it works with my GPU). I am able to build and run all samples that includes both a file in “.cpp” and a file in “.cu” while on the others (those who only have file in CUDA extension) build fails under this error:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB4062 The “Nvda.Build.CudaTasks.SanitizePaths” task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\BuildCustomizations\Nvda.Build.CudaTasks.v8.0.dll. Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v3.5, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask. bandwidthTest C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\BuildCustomizations\CUDA 8.0.targets 168

How can I fix this issue?

for example I encounter this error on “bandwidthTest” but not on “vectorAdd_nvrtc”