(Error) None.SetRotate(XformCommonAPI, Vec3d) did not match C++ signature:

I try to use pxr.UsdGeom.XformCommonAPI to set the rotation of a prim.
I call
pxr.UsdGeom.XformCommonAPI(_target_prim).SetRotate(Gf.Vec3d(0, 10, 0))

but it show me the error

[ERROR] [1629356833.447002]: Error processing request: Python argument types in
None.SetRotate(XformCommonAPI, Vec3d)
did not match C++ signature:
SetRotate(pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformCommonAPI {lvalue}, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::GfVec3f rotation, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformCommonAPI::RotationOrder rotationOrder=UsdGeom.XformCommonAPI.RotationOrderXYZ, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdTimeCode time=Usd.TimeCode.Default())
[‘Traceback (most recent call last):\n’, ’ File “/opt/ros/melodic/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rospy/impl/tcpros_service.py”, line 632, in handle_request\n response = convert_return_to_response(self.handler(request), self.response_class)\n’, ’ File “/home/hong.yi.chen/isaac-sim/scripts/env/assembly/ur5e_env.py”, line 75, in reset_env_srv\n pxr.UsdGeom.XformCommonAPI(target_prim).SetRotate(Gf.Vec3d(0, 10, 0))\n’, 'Boost.Python.ArgumentError: Python argument types in\n None.SetRotate(XformCommonAPI, Vec3d)\ndid not match C++ signature:\n SetRotate(pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved::UsdGeomXformCommonAPI {lvalue}, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::GfVec3f rotation, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformCommonAPI::RotationOrder rotationOrder=UsdGeom.XformCommonAPI.RotationOrderXYZ, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdTimeCode time=Usd.TimeCode.Default())\n’]

The transform setting of prim is:

By the way, setTranslate works properly.
pxr.UsdGeom.XformCommonAPI(_target_prim).SetTranslate(Gf.Vec3d(0, 0, 0))

Hi @q199493422

It seems to be SetRotate method uses Gf.Vec3f vector type instead of Gf.Vec3d type

Try with it

pxr.UsdGeom.XformCommonAPI(_target_prim).SetRotate(Gf.Vec3f(0, 10, 0))