Error: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'NEWMAT::SingularException'

hi all,

getting the below error when running a program on the UBuntu 20.04 wsl2 environment: Would really appreciate if someone can help with this error on priority basis.

Processing case 0 - …/storage/dataset/testing/case_1/SMIR.Brain.XX.O.CT.346291/SMIR.Brain.XX.O.CT.346291.nii
Registering flipped to original…
Transforming flipped SMIR.Brain.XX.O.CT_CBF.346292.nii
terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘NEWMAT::SingularException’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “main.py”, line 265, in
launch_code()
File “main.py”, line 36, in launch_code
run_training(params=config_dict)
File “main.py”, line 52, in run_training
dataset = DataTXT(
File “/home/asheeshg01/stroke-core-ct-segmentation/src/DataTXT.py”, line 58, in init
sym_filepaths = augment_symmetric_modality(
File “/home/asheeshg01/stroke-core-ct-segmentation/src/preprocess.py”, line 72, in augment_symmetric_modality
subprocess.check_output([‘bash’, ‘-c’, transform_commmand])
File “/usr/lib/python3.8/subprocess.py”, line 411, in check_output
return run(*popenargs, stdout=PIPE, timeout=timeout, check=True,
File “/usr/lib/python3.8/subprocess.py”, line 512, in run
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, process.args,
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘[‘bash’, ‘-c’, ‘/usr/share/fsl/5.0/bin/flirt -in …/storage/symmetric_images/flipped_SMIR.Brain.XX.O.CT_CBF.346292.nii -applyxfm -init …/storage/symmetric_images/sym.mat -out …/storage/symmetric_images/sym_0_SMIR.Brain.XX.O.CT_CBF.346292.nii -paddingsize 1.0 -interp trilinear -ref …/storage/symmetric_images/sym_0_SMIR.Brain.XX.O.CT.346291.nii’]’ died with <Signals.SIGABRT: 6>.

Regards,
Asheesh

hello, can you solve this problem? I have updated the version of matrix to v7.3, but I got another issue: terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘NEWMAT::IncompatibleDimensionsException’.

Hey, Asheesh,
Im also running this project, and meeting exactly the same problem. Have you fix it?
Thanks in advance.

I got it.
The version of fsl is 5.0.8, which is too old to be good.
It works after upgrading to 6.0.3.