Error trying to flash using SDK Manager: Could not detect P3448-0000

I’m trying to get a Jetson Nano up and running for the first time, trying to flash the SD card using the SDK Manager. All seems to be going fine, until it errors out saying:

Could not detect P3448-0000
The detected device does not match the P3448-0000 that was selected. Make sure P3448-0000 is the only NVIDIA device connected to the host machine and matches the development environment selected. Click OK and RETRY.

Log file from the SDK is attached.

Anyone know what might be going on here?
SDKManager_Log.txt (42.6 KB)

If you hover your mouse over the quote icon in the upper right of one of your existing posts, then other icons show up. The paper clip icon is for attaching files.

Oh, great. Didn’t see that, thanks! Log file is now attached.

Are you using production module? Is there a sdcard slot on your module?

Hi steve5hsez,

Have you managed to get device flashed? Is this still an issue to support?

Hey,
We tried everything for a few days and ended up sending it back. Will try again with another unit at some point.

Hi,
It would be better replying our question first before sending device back next time.

Thanks.

Hey, sorry I had actually already sent it back by the time of your first reply. I read so many people on the forum having problems with these devices and needing to send them back because they were actually broken (for example people buying multiple Nanos and one of them being defunct), that after literally three whole days trying to get it to work I could only conclude there must actually be something wrong with it. Thanks anyway.