Error when Deploying Mask-RCNN to DeepStream

Hi, I’m receiving the following error when attempting to run my Mask-RCNN model on DeepStream.

** ERROR: <main:707>: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
Quitting
ERROR from src_bin_muxer: Output width not set
Debug info: /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/deepstream/sdk/src/gst-plugins/gst-nvmultistream/gstnvstreammux.c(2794): gst_nvstreammux_change_state (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:multi_src_bin/GstNvStreamMux:src_bin_muxer
App run failed

Further details have been attached below.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson Nano DevKit edition with 16GB eMMC 5.1 flash
• DeepStream Version: 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.6.2
• TensorRT Version: 7.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): Receiving an error when deploying a Mask-RCNN model retrained using NVIDIA TAO.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing): Running deepstream-app -c deepstream-app -c maskrcnn_config_file.txt. The config file is attached here (2.1 KB), and is edited from the peopleSegNet config file in the samples folder. For reference, I’ve been following this article and this article, with deviations being made to correspond with DeepStream 6.0.1.
• Requirement details: The exported .etlt file and a converted trt engine file, both received by following this article.

Could I have some assistance on how to fix the error? I had the same error when trying to run the peopleSegNet sample. I looked over some other forum posts about this error, but didn’t really find much help. Thanks in advance!

from the error " Output width not set", you did not set streammux’s with and height, please refer to deepstream sample deepstram-test1.

1 Like

To clarify, should I make another file similar to
source8_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_tiled_display_fp16_nano.txt (4.8 KB)
, that points towards the actual config file, then add a streammux group in this file which includes its width and height? Sorry, I’m really new to deepstream.

Hi, sorry for the bump but could I have some confirmation on the above?

yes, please refer to source8_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_tiled_display_fp16_nano.txt 's streammux configuration part.

1 Like

Got it, it works now, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.