Hi all ,
I am trying to draw some circles on output video using pyds.NvDsDisplayMeta but got Index error when index reaches beyond 15.
display_meta.num_labels = 20
for i in range(20):
py_nvosd_circle_params = display_meta.circles_params[i]
py_nvosd_line_params = display_meta.line_params[idx]
IndexError: list index out of range
**Deepstream ** 6.0:
This issue looks like Deepstream related.
We are moving this post to Deepstream forum to get better help.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): dGPU
NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only):CUDA 11.3
code I used to draw circles
Please try to acquire another display meta if the number is bigger than 16.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.