Error while adding and deleting RTSP sources

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): GPU
• DeepStream Version: nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.1-21.02-samples

Hi everyone, I’m trying to customize adding and deleting sources refer to deepstream_rt_src_add_del.py in deepstream_python_apps.

With rtsp source, when i delete the source and then add another source to that source_id, the return state is NO_PREROLL. It means that the state change succeeded but the element cannot produce data in PAUSED. This typically happens with live sources. As the result, I cannot add a new source to the deleted source_id.

However, with the input sources are video files, it run successfully.

Could you guys help me with this issue ? Here is my code if you need: test_add_delete_source.py (18.2 KB). Thanks in advance !

deepstream_rt_src_add_del.py supports rtsp source too. Can deepstream_rt_src_add_del.py work with your rtsp source?

Well, it can add rtsp sources successfully. But when delete stage happens, it gets error.

Duplicated topic with Error when deleting rtsp sources - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.