Error while flashing Xavier nx with initrd.sh

Hi.

I tried to flash Jetson Xavier Nx with Seed Studio j202 carrieer board using the command below

sudo ADDITIONAL_DTB_OVERLAY_OPT="BootOrderNvme.dtbo" ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh --external-device nvme0n1p1 -c flash_l4t_external_new.xml -S 225GiB  --showlogs  jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc external

The “flash_l4t_external_new.xml” file is a copy of the “flash_l4t_t194_nvme.xml” file, but changed to “num_sectors=482.344.960”.
as a result I got the error “error flashing non qspi storage”.
and the log is as follows:

error_log.txt (233.3 KB)

After that I changed the command but this time I got another error :“No devices to flash”

sudo ADDITIONAL_DTB_OVERLAY_OPT="BootOrderNvme.dtbo" ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh --external-only --external-device nvme0n1p1 -c ./tools/kernel_flash/flash_l4t_t194_nvme.xml -S 225GiB  --showlogs  jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc external

error_log_2.txt (91.6 KB)

I had previously flashed to eMMC with SDK manager. After getting the warnings, I powered down the device, took it out of force recovery mode, turned it on again and realized that the old installation was still there. I understood that it booted from ssd because there was 7 gb free space on both ssd and eMMC (the remaining space on the SSD is unknown and unusable), but in the last case, the emmc is empty.

The final status of Jetson:

I’d be grateful if you could help me.

Please don’t change this.
You are requesting 225GB for rootfs, but the disk size now becomes 230GB, which is very likely to be not enough.

If you get stuck with UDA taking all spaces, you should do this:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.