Error while installing Jetpack

Hi,
I tried to set up Jatpack.But first, I received a message like this:
Warning noticed you are running OS with non-EN locale. NVIDIA does not test nor support such configurations

When I click Okay, the setup screen appears. Next, next. Then I selected the Jetson TX1 developer Kit. Next again.

The installation page was opened. In Extracking resources, there was an error message like this:

Error occurs during installation.

How can I resolve this error?

cpu: intel core i7-6700hq
gpu: GeForce GTX 1060/PCIe/SSE2

I think I understand the problem. I did not drive the Nvidia driver. After you set up the driver, it comes to the place that wrote ubuntu. The system is not booting.

I solved the above mistakes. It was caused by the way you set up Ubuntu. But now I get an error like this:

Return Code: 1
Error accessing /_installer/sudo_daemon: No such file or directory
starting sudo daemon
sudo /_installer/sudo_daemon -installer=2787 -d=/_installer/tmp
sudo: /_installer/sudo_daemon: command not found

/_installer/run_command -c=“pgrep -f nv_info_broker | xargs kill -9” -d=/_installer/tmp
/bin/bash: /_installer/run_command: No such file or directory
/bin/bash: /_installer/tmp/jetpackfifo_req: No such file or directory
2017/04/06 02:54:15 dialing:dial tcp 127.0.0.1:33335: getsockopt: connection refused

Hi curiouser,

What Jetpack version are you install?
Your hostPC should be Ubuntu 14.04 x64 and make sure your ethernet is connected.

Please refer install guide:
http://docs.nvidia.com/jetpack-l4t/index.html#developertools/mobile/jetpack/l4t/3.0/jetpack_l4t_install.htm

Yes. My home computer 14.04 x64. And I am connected to the internet. I follow the instructions. I have tried Jetpack 3.0 and 2.3.1. Both gave the same result. The computer has the NVidia driver installed.I just could not do it. Always gives the same error.

Hi curiouser,

We don’t see this issue before.
Could you describe more detail about your steps? In which steps, you can see this error?

I will tell you from the beginning. I’ve already jetpacked another computer. It was working.
I bought a new notebook with the GTX1060. At first I did not install the video card driver, so “Error occurs during installation.” I was mistaken. Then I installed the video card driver properly. When we start to build the jetpack, everything is normal at first. I did reinstall Ubuntu but the result did not change. The installation page was opened. In Extracting resources, there was an error message like this:

Return Code: 1
Error accessing /_installer/sudo_daemon: No such file or directory
starting sudo daemon
sudo /_installer/sudo_daemon -installer=2787 -d=/_installer/tmp
sudo: /_installer/sudo_daemon: command not found

/_installer/run_command -c=“pgrep -f nv_info_broker | xargs kill -9” -d=/_installer/tmp
/bin/bash: /_installer/run_command: No such file or directory
/bin/bash: /_installer/tmp/jetpackfifo_req: No such file or directory
2017/04/06 02:54:15 dialing:dial tcp 127.0.0.1:33335: getsockopt: connection refused

Hi curiouser,

Can you please test the following steps:

1. Run “./JetPack-L4T-3.0-linux-x64.run --noexec” command. This command will extract a _installer directory.
  2. Run “cd _installer” command
  3. Run “./start_up.sh” command and see what happens?

Hi carolyuu,

I did what you said. The same error has occurred. But I found my mistake. The reason for the error is that I use a character other than an English character to name the file path. I found the file in another folder.

I apologize for keeping you busy. thank you so much.