Error while loading shared libraries

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson
• DeepStream Version: 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): [JetPack 4.6.3]

Hello, I have recently installed DeepStream on a Jetson Nano, but I’m encountering errors while trying to run the sample app.

/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app$ sudo deepstream-app -c source2_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_demux_int8.tx
deepstream-app: error while loading shared libraries: libnvtvmr.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I’ve attempted to reinstall DeepStream, but the same error persists.

I checked if the shared library file exists, and it seems it’s not present (located under /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/).

I suspect that running ./install.sh after ./uninstall.sh isn’t resolving the issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Could you find that in the /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/nvidia/ path?

$ cd /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/nvidia/ 
bash: cd: /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/nvidia/: No such file or directory

I have another working jetson nano that has deepstream functional, but it also doesn’t have this directory.

For DS 6.0.1, you can check that in the /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/ path.

walid@ubuntu:/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra$ ls | grep libnvtvmr

I checked and it seems that it doesn’t exist

Does it exist on this board?

Yes it exists and there are other .so files that aren’t available on the first Jetson

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

OK. There may be a problem with the installation of Jetpack on the first Jetson, you can consider reinstalling that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.