We have got an custom board with Jetson TX2 module, very close to P2597. Our board naven’t got an EEPROM. Pinmux and GPIOs is without any changes from P2597. USB/PCIe configuration #4. No OTG ports on board.
I try to change board-specific parameters with documentation on Jetson TX2 Series MB1 Platform Configuration 32.4.3 Release
But this is not complied to installed JetPack_4.4:
- File tegrabl_mb1_bct.h is missing and I can’t find it.
- In section “Jetson TX2 Pinmux and GPIO Configuration” are descibes file /bootloader/<platform|ver>/BCT/tegra186-mb1-bct-pinmux-gpio--<board_revision>.cfg but no any files with ‘gpio’ subnames at all.
- In Jetson TX2 Platform Adaptation and Bring-Up 32.4.3 Release
- In section ‘PMIC Changes’ is describing file ‘tegra186-mb1-bct-pmic-quill-p3310-1000-c04.cfg’ but it is missing ‘# 5V0_HDMI_EN’ section at real file.
- In section ‘Porting USB (Universal Serial Bus)’ is describing modifications pads and ports for xusb_padctl@3520000, creating xhci nodes for xhci@3530000 but this modifications is no take effect for real board.
Please provide me for correct documentation for JetPack 4.4 bring-up.