Errors during installation TADP 3.0R4 on Windows 8.1 x64 pro

Hi,
I get few errors during installation TADP 3.0R4 on Windows 8.1 pro x64 as Administrator.

1. Error renaming
    C:/NVPACK/android-sdk-windows/build-tools/android-5.0 to C:/NVPACK/android-sdk-windows/build-tools/21.0.2
  2. Error renaming
    C:/NVPACK/android-sdk-windows/platforms/android-4.4.2 to C:/NVPACK/android-sdk-windows/platforms/android-19
  3. Error renaming
    C:/NVPACK/PerfKit/PerfKit to C:/NVPACK/PerfKit/32bit
  4. Error renaming
    C:/NVPACK/PerfKit/PerfKit to C:/NVPACK/PerfKit/64bit

I try also on second machine with Windows 7 pro x64, and installation stuck on upload samples to NV shield tablet: Android 5.1 (all new updates are installed)

On both systems I have installed MS Visual Studio 2010 and 2013 pro.

Does anybody know solution for it?

Best regards
Mikolaj Zarzycki

Hi Mikolaj Zarzycki,

First sorry for the inconvenience that has taken to you. The rename error I doubt you have install on a dirty directory which means that you maybe have install unsuccessful on the directory before. You can either delete the C:/NVPACK/android-sdk-windows and C:/NVPACK/Perfkit directories and then retry to install “Android SDK” and “Perfkit” manually by choosing “Custom” install option or just rename them manually.

I try also on second machine with Windows 7 pro x64, and installation stuck on upload samples to NV shield tablet: Android 5.1 (all new updates are installed)
For this error, could please send me the “C:/NVPACK/deploy.log” to me? (FYI, I have reply the mail you send at the same time, you can send the log to me through e-mail.)In addition, please run “adb devices” in cmd and send me the result it output.

Thanks & Best Wishes
Amy.
Thanks.