Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
My apologies for not having all the details above as I’m posting this for a user of our work here.
They’re trying to create and play multiple pipelines, each with an RTSP sink bin using the nvv4l2h265enc plugin. The sink bin implementation is derived from you deepstream app example(s).
The first three Pipelines appear to play correctly… with errors occurring on the fourth.
According to your matrix, if I’m reading it correctly, the RTX3070 should be able to support up to 5 concurrent sessions, is that correct?
Here’s a log with the level set to INFO.
RTX3070.txt (1.4 MB)
Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.