ETA on Next CUDA Release

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has heard when the next release is due out. I remember seeing one post that said the first week or two in May which has come and gone. I am mainly just looking for the fixed DLL capability, and a longer FFT would be nice too. External Image

That was the original plan, it should be out soon.

All the engineers are working really hard to release a quality product.
It will be worth the wait!!!

Note that the prerelease will be available to registered developers only at first.

will the new release fix the problem with windows multithreading apps ? i mean the problem when windows automatically loads cudart.dll and runs the main function in it and causes a crash … External Image

Where is it possible to register?

Try this:
[url=“NVIDIA Developer Program | NVIDIA Developer”]http://developer.nvidia.com/page/registere...er_program.html[/url]

Didn’t get far, after filling the form I got:

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Which browser were you using?
We had some problems in the past with Firefox users.

Initially I tried with Firefox 2.0.0.3

Opera 9.21 yielded the same results (although there was a popup, wich said the browser was not supperted, and then listed the exact 9.21 version as an example of supported Opera browsers)

Internet Explorer gives HTTP 500 - Internal server error (after declaring Europe and N/A state invalid, but the error persisted when I tried with USA, North America, Alabama).

I just tried using Safari and it did work.