Eula

On a Windows machine, is it possible to accept the NVIDIA EULA for all users from the command line?

Hi @notadeveloper and welcome to the NIVIDIA (yes we are) developer forums!

If you are managing a pool of Windows machines as an administrator and use the appropriate Microsoft tools for remote management, you will likely be able to do so.

As a normal end user on a privately, locally hosted Windows system, I do not think so.

But why would you need to accept the EULA for all users? GPU drivers are installed on Admin level for all users in the first place. I wonder in which scenario this might be different.

Thanks for the prompt response!

So I’m not really managing a pool of Windows machines. I actually tried adding the drivers to an offline Windows image by extracting the installer for the driver and using dism to add the driver. Although I’m not sure if this implies acceptance of the EULA.

What about if I ran the installer with the -s flag, would this imply acceptance of the EULA?

And what about the control panel EULA? Is there any way I can accept that locally at the command line?

As far as the need to accept the EULA for all users, I haven’t really dug into this requirement much. Since the GPU drivers are installed on Admin level, if the EULA is accepted through the silent install or through adding them to the offline Windows image then I assume it is accepted for all users then, right?

How about the control panel EULA? Is there a way I can force accept that EULA for all users?