Execution question

I have a strange problem, I always have the same result after each OpenCL program execution, even I modify the kernel function and make the program again, unless I
restart the computer. Of course, if the kernel fuction have syntax error, it can not pass compilation. Umm…, and I use the clGetEvenProfilingInfo() function to profile the execution
time of the kernel function, it is 0 ms. It seems the function didn’t execute.
What may be the reason and how can I solve the problem? If anyone can give me some advice, thanks very much! :rolleyes:

Hi, Are you making sure to check the error return code from clEnqueueNDRangeKernel? I’ve found that it is worth my time to check error conditions from each and every call to OpenCL. Helps catch bugs that way.

Best,

-dan

Hi, Are you making sure to check the error return code from clEnqueueNDRangeKernel? I’ve found that it is worth my time to check error conditions from each and every call to OpenCL. Helps catch bugs that way.

Best,

-dan

Thanks, the problem about profiling time is that I forgot to check the error code,

however, now I have a more confused problem, for example, when I use my program to deal with the 320*240 image,

I have right result, and then the 1024768 image, I also have right result, but I deal with the 320240 image again, the

result is wrong, now I must to restart computer.

I feel the reason maybe similar to the execution question, anybody can explain that?

Thanks, the problem about profiling time is that I forgot to check the error code,

however, now I have a more confused problem, for example, when I use my program to deal with the 320*240 image,

I have right result, and then the 1024768 image, I also have right result, but I deal with the 320240 image again, the

result is wrong, now I must to restart computer.

I feel the reason maybe similar to the execution question, anybody can explain that?